Are you a graphic designer? Do you love the events industry?
Ellie is looking for a motivated individual to work with us full time for our awesome clients (and a little for Ellie too).
Please serious applicants only.
Position Title: Graphic Designer
Position Location: Shelton, CT
Reporting To: Emily Battaglia, Senior Managing Partner
Structure: Full time, M-F + event days. Some travel required.
East of Ellie is looking for a full-time, in-house Graphic Designer to work closely with our team to create captivating event related collateral, on-brand PowerPoints, pixel-perfect digital projects, and innovative social media content. The ideal candidate will not only possess excellent design skills, but also the ability to work independently and has a strong interest in all things event production.
WHO YOU ARE
- Ability to be awesome on a regular basis.
- Out of the box thinker that often says, “but what if we did it like this?”
- Total. Design. Nerd. You geek out over design solutions in multiple disciplines and are driven by the design community and your peers to constantly improve your skills.
- A process junkie, you believe organization, workflow management, and team communications are essential to the creative process. You seek out improvements to increase efficiency and improve design outcomes.
WHAT YOUR DAY-TO-DAY LOOKS LIKE
- Create on-brand digital event collateral, presentation decks, visual social media content, edit event photos and video.
- Prioritize and project manage your own workload while meeting critical milestones and deadlines.
- Clearly communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale.
- Complete projects by coordinating with team members and communicating progress to proper stakeholders.
- Bring daily humor and sarcasm to any team meetings and general office conversation.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 3+ years design experience, agency experience preferred.
- Portfolio that illustrates exceptional visual design skills that fully consider concept, tone, medium, color, typography, and brand style
- The ability to take a company’s brand guidelines and execute projects that meet criteria but also demonstrate out of the box thinking
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Cinema 4D and After Effects experience preferred and as HUGE plus.
- Photo and video editing skills
- Self-motivated independence and a drive for quality, consistency, and design excellence.
- A lover of a fast paced environment that changes daily. Events are something you are passionate about and couldn’t imagine doing anything else.
- Ideas for how to better our brand visually on social media and through other internal marketing collateral
- Ability to love and be loved by all things Google Doc related.
East of Ellie is a boutique agency that develops strategic and customized events for our clients. We bring marketing strategies alive with flawless execution, unparalleled strategy, and creative design delivered through events tailored just for them. Because EOE has an experienced marketing core, we supply brands with the competitive edge that other event planning agencies fall short on. Want to know more? Check us out at www.eastofellie.com.