SPRING INTERNSHIP – DIGITAL JUNIOR EVENT PLANNER
Reporting to Anjelika Servetas – Administrative Event Assistant
The ideal Digital Junior Event Planning Intern is a passionate, self-motivated individual who can work with us in a fast-paced, fun environment. We are looking for strategic thinkers who can collaborate with an innovative team on multiple projects. The only constant is change in the events world, and our Digital Junior Event Planning Internship shows just that. This internship will be focused on providing general digital (and IRL) event planning support to our legendary 2021 events.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Assist with search, evaluation and execution of digital platforms and experiences
– Project manage digital events using an internal project plan for the East of Ellie team
– Assist in determining event safety standards and source COVID “safe” event venue options
– Research Event Executions Taking Place in a 2021 Environment
– PowerPoint presentation development
– “Ship-to-home” kit development and research
– Vendor management assistance
– Branded product + experience sourcing
– Updating digital masterlist database
– Currently enrolled in a university/college
– Located on the east coast
– Previous internship experience in event planning
– Must be a detail-oriented, team player and technologically savvy
– Passionate about the events industry
– Entrepreneurial attitude
– Fast Learner
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only serious applicants will be considered + preference will be given to local applicants.
This is a remote position with the option to work in the office.
East of Ellie, an events co. is an equal opportunity employer.