SPRING INTERNSHIP – GRAPHIC DESIGN + MEDIA
Reporting to Michelene Scarchilli – Senior Associate Director, Event Creative
The ideal Graphic Design + Media intern is passionate, self-motivated individual who can work with us in a fast paced, fun environment. We are looking for strategic thinkers who can collaborate with an innovative team on multiple projects. The only constant is change in the events world, so this is something you have to be used to from day one. There are some days where you will go from print design, to web design, to direct email marketing and more. This job is for someone who wants to touch all different aspects of the design world from web, to print, to social media, to motion graphics and more!
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Support executing both internal and client-facing projects
– Support organizing the internal Vimeo page
– Cleanup of all internal and client-facing PowerPoints
– Inspiration Concepting – Pinterest, Behance, etc.
– Support with all social media graphics
– Working with core logistics team members to create compelling event concepts
– Currently enrolled in a University/College
– Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign – AfterEffects is a big bonus!
– Experience with PowerPoint design
– Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
– Fast learner
– Detail-oriented and collaborative
– Passionate about design and the events industry
– “Out of the Box” mindset
– Portfolio or website showing your work
Please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com. Only serious applicants will be considered.
This is a remote position.
East of Ellie, an events co. is an equal opportunity employer.