Reporting directly to the Senior Managing Partner, Emily Battaglia.
Posted on December 10, 2018.
This is a Part Time position. Please submit salary requirements along with your resume.
Hey there! So, you’re interested in our Administrative assistant position. Before we get to know you, you should get to know us. East of Ellie is a boutique agency that develops strategic and customized events for our clients. We bring marketing strategies alive with flawless execution, unparalleled strategy, and creative design delivered through events tailored just for them. Because EOE has an experienced marketing core, we supply brands with the competitive edge that other event planning agencies fall short on. Want to know more? Check us out at www.eastofellie.com.
This Administrative assistant position is truly a jack of all trades type of role. This position will be a hands on job that helps us move the agency forward. We are looking for a passionate, self motivated professional who can work with us in a fast paced, fun environment. We are looking for strategic thinkers, individuals who can collaborate with many teams on multiple projects. The event support position will also include scheduling and travel, lots o’ budgeting, googling – you get the idea. If you’re looking to watch the clock all day, this isn’t the place for you.
Position Location: Shelton, CT
Structure: Part time, weekdays + event days. Some travel required.
WHO YOU ARE
- Interested and passionate about the events industry
- Ability to be awesome on a regular basis
- Out of the box thinker that often says, “but what if we did it like this?”
- A process junkie, you believe organization, workflow management, and team communication are essential
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- General Administrative experience
- Ability to love and be loved by all things Google Doc related
- Assist in accounting and maintain company budgets and profitability
- Event execution (Managing Fedex Shipments, Purchasing event supplies, Staples pick up, Last minute presentation printing, etc)
- Day to day administrative support (calendar, messages, travel, etc)
East of Ellie is a small business and therefore not a 9-5 / M-F style group. Work life balance is dictated by our roster of events – we work hard and then we relax. We are looking for an individual who is motivated by deadlines and deliverables. The only constant is change in the events world, so this is something you would need to be on board with from day 1. Only serious applicants should apply. Please email your resumes to [email protected]