INTERNSHIP – DIGITAL MEDIA + DESIGN
Reporting to Michelene Scarchilli – Associate Director, Event Creative
The ideal Digital Media + Design intern is passionate, self-motivated individual who can work with us in a fast paced, fun environment. We are looking for strategic thinkers who can collaborate with an innovative team on multiple projects. The only constant is change in the events world, so this is something you have to be used to from day one. There are some days where you will go from print design, to web design, to direct email marketing and more. This job is for someone who wants to touch all different aspects of the design world from web, to print, to social media, to motion graphics and more!
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Support executing both internal and client facing projects
– Support organizing the internal Vimeo page
– Cleanup of all internal and client facing PowerPoints
– Inspiration Concepting – Pinterst, Behance, etc.
– Support keeping all internal projects up to date
– Working with core logistics team members to create compelling event concepts
– Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and AfterEffects
– Experience with PowerPoint design
– Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
– Fast learner
– Detail oriented and collaborative
– Passionate about design and the events industry
– “Out of the Box” mind set
– Portfolio or website showing your work
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Only serious applicants will be considered.
Position requires to be in the office in Shelton, CT 2-3 times a week. This is not a remote position.
East of Ellie, an events co. is an equal opportunity employer.