FALL INTERNSHIP – JUNIOR EVENT PLANNER
Reporting to Cindy Kapp – Planner, Event Logistics + Execution
The ideal Junior Event Planning Intern is a passionate, self-motivated individual who can work with us in a fast-paced, fun environment. We are looking for strategic thinkers who can collaborate with an innovative team on multiple projects. The only constant is change in the events world, so this is something you have to be ready for from day one. Our Junior Event Planning Intern will be focused on providing general event planning support to our legendary events.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Assist in determining event safety standards and best practices
– Assist with event venue search for COVID “safe” options
– Research event executions taking place in a 2020 environment
– PowerPoint presentation development
– Vendor management assistance
– Branded product sourcing
– Updating venue masterlist database
– Currently enrolled in a university / college
– Previous internship experience in event planning
– Must be detail oriented, team player and technologically savvy
– Passionate about the events industry and social media
– Entrepreneurial attitude
– Fast Learner
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Only serious applicants will be considered.
This is a remote position.
East of Ellie, an events co. is an equal opportunity employer.