SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
Reporting to Karen Marin – Director of Marketing + Event Visual Execution
The ideal Social Media + Marketing intern is a passionate, self-motivated individual who can work with us in a fast-paced, fun environment. We are looking for strategic thinkers who can collaborate with an innovative team.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Create and manage a monthly content calendar strategy for all social media platforms
– Schedule and post content on all social media platforms
– Track and analyze social media analytics
– Draft and post monthly dynamic blog content
– Keep up with what is trending on social media and have an active creative way for us to be included in the conversation
– Bachelors Degree from a University/College
– Previous internship experience in Social Media + Marketing
– Must be detail-oriented, team player, and technologically savvy
– Passionate about the events industry + social media
– Creative writer
– Entrepreneurial attitude
– Fast learner
This is a paid part-time remote position of 20 hours a month.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Only serious applicants will be considered.
East of Ellie, an events co. is an equal opportunity employer.