FALL INTERNSHIP – SOCIAL MEDIA + MARKETING
Reporting to Karen Marin – Director of Marketing + Event Visual Execution
The ideal Social Media + Marketing intern is a passionate, self-motivated individual who can work with us in a fast-paced, fun environment. We are looking for strategic thinkers who can collaborate with an innovative team on multiple projects. The only constant is change in the events world, so this is something you would need to be on board with from day 1.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Support executing internal marketing campaigns
– Manage monthly content calendars
– Content and copy creation for all social media platforms
– Content scheduling on all social media platforms
– Track and analyze social media analytics
– Blog concepting and execution
– Support monthly marketing meeting strategy and content
– Currently enrolled in a University/College
– Previous internship experience in Social Media + Marketing
– Creative writer
– Must be detail-oriented, team player and technologically savvy
– Passionate about the events industry + social media
– Entrepreneurial attitude
– Fast learner
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Only serious applicants will be considered.
This is a remote position.
East of Ellie, an events co. is an equal opportunity employer.